So who's voting Republican with me?

If you are part of a society that votes, then do so. There may be no candidates and no measures you want to vote for...but there are certain to be ones you want to vote against. In case of doubt, vote against. By this rule you will rarely go wrong. If this is too blind for your taste, consult some well-meaning fool (there is always one around) and ask his advice. Then vote the other way. This enables you to be a good citizen (if such is your wish) without spending the enormous amount of time on it that truly intelligent exercise of franchise requires.

-Robert Heinlein

I'm considering not voting. I'm to fucking confused. I'm republican but think McCain is going to throw a monkey wrench in things and continue Bush's fuckupedness without restoring and traditional republican values.

On the other hand if there's a democrat in office the republcians will be able to rally around defeating them, where as if McCain's in office they'll be split on if they should support his fucked up bills he'll be proposing? It'll splinter the party, a democrat needs to win unless I'm just wrong.

If I DO vote, it'll be republican though.

I'll vote for the war hero.

My Uncle was in the Marines for 20 years and I consider him to be a war hero and an honorable man who is more than worthy of my utmost respect. But I don't think that qualifies him to be El Presidente.

Just a thought. :shrug:

I don't think he will, huck only won red states anyways. He wouldn't contribute anything to the ticket. Its not like the bible belt is in danger of going dem.

My Uncle was in the Marines for 20 years and I consider him to be a war hero and an honorable man who is more than worthy of my utmost respect. But I don't think that qualifies him to be El Presidente.

Just a thought. :shrug:

I completely agree. I was just referring to him as "the war hero", I wasn't stating why I planned on voting for him.

Back