So who's playing Champions Online?

Yeah until I logged in this morning and it's no longer fun.
Nerfs have a ton of people riled up, I'd have known it would be like this I wouldn't have purchased it.

I'm sure they'll sort it out.

Yeah until I logged in this morning and it's no longer fun.
Nerfs have a ton of people riled up, I'd have known it would be like this I wouldn't have purchased it.

I'm sure they'll sort it out.

that's what cryptic does, it was the same way throughout all of city of heroes

their ONLY method of balancing the game is to nerf a power that's good to the point where it's hardly useful, until none of the classes have any real unique strengths and nobody feels like a hero anymore

that's what cryptic does, it was the same way throughout all of city of heroes

their ONLY method of balancing the game is to nerf a power that's good to the point where it's hardly useful, until none of the classes have any real unique strengths and nobody feels like a hero anymore

Exactly. Anyone who played CoH and didn't expect this to happen is functionally retarded.

Cryptic has absolutely no clue as to what actually made people want to play CoH. They also have no clue how to balance a game. I would be very, very surprised if Champions actually makes a good run of it. Cryptic obviously learned nothing from CoH and will just drive Champions into the ground. At least with CoH it took some time to piss the community off to the point of making the game a ghost town so they were able to actually make some money off of it. I highly doubt that Champions will make them any money unless they take their heads out of their asses and radically change their game plan on how to balance the game. They might want to start by actually listening to their subscribers instead of just ignoring them like they did with CoH.

I'm playing.

Nerf didn't really hurt my build either. It is weaker but my build was OP in beta anyway.

Edit: The reason they nerfed is because they LISTENED to their subscribers who said the game was too easy and everyone was soloing everything.

Last edited:
I was in the alpha but got involved with warhammer due to some rl friends wanting me to play that with them.

I would like to see the finished product tho

Back