So, what is the best selling sports jersey of all time?

lonewolf63afo

Veteran X
I'm assuming its the Michael Jordan bulls jersey, but I'm curious about other sports. Brett Favre for football? Deion? Barry Sanders? Jerry Rice? Griffey for baseball? Anyone for hockey?

But i think pretty much everyone owned an MJ jersey at some point.

Yes, this is inspired by the Jordan thread.

Probably a Yankees jersey of some kind.

I have all 3 Cleveland Indians Jerseys

(home, away, alternate)

i don't know about all time, but brian urlacher has had the best selling jersey for years. this year he was #2 behind reggie bush.

I wonder where people like Lott, Montana, Carter, Craige, Irvine, Favre, etc all match up on the grand scale. My first answer would be Rice, but thats because I was in Northern Cali during the niner hayday so all you saw was the red jerseys.

In San Diego, Seau was huge, Tomlinson is huge..

but on a national level?

Anyone have an actual list? Like an NPD report sort of thing maybe from starter/anyother manu?

Last edited:
gotta be favre.

look at the stands in lambeau on any given game. number 4 as far as the eye can see.

I remember back in the early 90s everyone and their monkey wore either a complete Bulls outfit or Raiders. The birth of wiggers...

Two years ago i saw someone wearing a ryan leaf jersey (in pittsburgh, pa). I do not believe this is the best selling jersey of all time.

Back