So wait, are we not celebrating MLK and Black history month anymore?

HAPPY MLK DAY

DxInujPXcAE4ofi.jpg

DxInujPXQAEV3Tp.jpg

DxInujPW0AMQQuj.jpg

DxInujYWwAAHvDV.jpg

Happy Martin Luther King Jr day everyone. Im so blessed to be here and Im so blessed to share this day with you all.

btw :angel: rip martin luther king jr. :angel: u were the realest nigga (except 4 jesus christ, of nazareth) and ur my homie ~4 lyfe~ and next ~lyfe~ 2 :dapimp:

In the early 1950s the FBI considered Levison to be a major financial coordinator for the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) and began to monitor his activities. The FBI had him under the surveillance of Jack and Morris Childs, two former CPUSA members who became FBI informants. According to the FBI, Levison's CPUSA activities ended in 1957.[2]

He had initially been introduced to King by Bayard Rustin, a Quaker, in New York City in 1956. Though King had offered to pay Levison in exchange for his help, Levison refused on every occasion, as he believed "the liberation struggle is the most positive and rewarding area of work anyone could experience."[3]

He was questioned by the FBI twice, on February 9 and March 4, 1960.[4] Two years later, on April 30, 1962, he was called to testify under subpoena at an executive session of the Senate Subcommittee on Internal Security, where he was represented by William Kunstler. Large parts of his testimony are still classified.[5]

every1 knows levison wrote king's shit but to have classified testimony

lmao what kind of shit is that

In Miami Dade, 32 ATVs/Dirt bikes have been towed, 4 firearms seized, 12 citations issued and 13 arrests. In Broward, #BSO deputies have arrested 11 people, seized 13 ATVs/dirt bikes and recovered two firearms.

In one case, the cops pulled over a van following the bikers, they were video taping. It was the girl friends of the bikers, from Georgia. They had guns in the vehicle and were arrested. Duh.

These people get stupid awards. I'm sure MLK is rolling over in his grave.

The next holiday where the animals take over is memorial day May 27, 2019. They invade south beach, where many restaurants board up and shut down. That's because the customers don't tip, don't pay, and they have riots where people die.

i like how only the most degen race gets a holiday/month... its like giving the dumbest kid in the class a trophy for being "special"

In Miami Dade, 32 ATVs/Dirt bikes have been towed, 4 firearms seized, 12 citations issued and 13 arrests. In Broward, #BSO deputies have arrested 11 people, seized 13 ATVs/dirt bikes and recovered two firearms.

In one case, the cops pulled over a van following the bikers, they were video taping. It was the girl friends of the bikers, from Georgia. They had guns in the vehicle and were arrested. Duh.

These people get stupid awards. I'm sure MLK is rolling over in his grave.

The next holiday where the animals take over is memorial day May 27, 2019. They invade south beach, where many restaurants board up and shut down. That's because the customers don't tip, don't pay, and they have riots where people die.

dude, florida sucks.

The popularity of the event was less this year. Cops set up road blocks so the bikers could not get on the expressway. The cops were actually making arrests and impounding the bikes. We're talking felony charges because many were carrying guns.

I think they'll do it again next year, but there will be less people.

Back