So tired of religion.

Morbid

Contributor
Veteran X
When did it become acceptable to question facts? Physical evidence of proven theories and Laws of Nature are questionable? lol

I'm sick to my stomach lately... And to you Christers out there. Thats the organ that uses acid to break down food you eat to gain the nutrients you need to fuel your body. Not the magic middle area of your body where yum yum is stored until jesus decides to let you purge brown smelly demons. Honestly... if the bible said that's how it worked people would believe it. Hell they believe a man put 2 of every creature on the planet on a wooden ship shaped like a cicular wooden bath tub like the ones they have in westerns where they finally get that bath for the first time in 3 years.. I'm done with Christians. Critical thought and Jesus dont work.

VgCSbEO.png

Last edited:
I tell people I'm agnostic, which they then take to mean that they have a chance to convince me of their religious faith. It takes me a while to convey to them that there is no religion on the face of the planet written thousands of years ago that I would ever accept.

if god wanted to send us a message, and ancient writings were the only way he could think of doing it, he could have done a better job

Oh do elaborate

Maybe it's just as a mathematician but it is impossible to claim proven on most scientific theories especially the ones most commonly referred to. It's possible (and easy) to claim overwhelmingly supported/well understood/experimentally supported but proven no. But hey what does proven mean to you?

its possible to prove any bounded system... such as newtonian physics. hence laws not theories which apply to an unbounded system, like evolution, which has only recently been demonstrated in a bounded environment... therefore is no longer really a theory, except to those who are behind: religitards.

its possible to prove any bounded system... such as newtonian physics. hence laws not theories which apply to an unbounded system, like evolution, which has only recently been demonstrated in a bounded environment... therefore is no longer really a theory, except to those who are behind: religitards.

Well since your terms are not within my wheel house(the way you are using bounded system is not the same as I have encountered in my years) I am going to assume you mean an axiomatic framework? Please forgive me if not but if so you can prove many things if you assume an axiomatic framework(that's all math is) but the problem then becomes are we ever living within a specific axiomatic framework since it's my understanding that science(not math) resides in reality?

Back