So this is how I found my car yesterday morning...

dub

Veteran XV
car3.jpg

I had 22' TIS rims and priemium run flat seal and heal tires. About a $4000 dollar package. I doubt the dipshits that stole them even know that they only fit 3 cars. The Magnum, Charger and the 300. To my own fault I didnt know the stock alarm didnt come with motion sensors...honestly I have never seen a car on blocks other then on TV, and I NEVER thought something like this would happen right in front of my house. Its going in the garage from now on.

My main concern war the frame, but no damage was detected. I thought for sure just the jacking of the car to get spare tires on, to get it on the tow truck, fucked it up, but I guess I got lucky. The skirts are being replaced because they tore the shit out of them with the blocks.

Oh well thank god for insurance.

dub said:
car3.jpg

I had 22' TIS rims and priemium run flat seal and heal tires. About a $4000 dollar package. I doubt the dipshits that stole them even know that they only fit 3 cars. The Magnum, Charger and the 300. To my own fault I didnt know the stock alarm didnt come with motion sensors...honestly I have never seen a car on blocks other then on TV, and I NEVER thought something like this would happen right in front of my house. Its going in the garage from now on.

My main concern war the frame, but no damage was detected. I thought for sure just the jacking of the car to get spare tires on, to get it on the tow truck, fucked it up, but I guess I got lucky. The skirts are being replaced because they tore the shit out of them with the blocks.

Oh well thank god for insurance.

sucks dude. Happened to me on my lowrider. :(

Gigantic wheels are terrible on the axles/suspension, they did you a favor.

Oh, and who spends 4 grand on wheels without locks? Or a decent alarm? Here's a hint: factory alarms don't do shit.

Go outside and open the car door. Now close it most of the way, leaving it slightly open and set the alarm. Then open it, get in, mash the pedals, play with the wheel, etc. It won't go off. Factory alarms are just something that they can charge you more money for.

Special---K said:
WHEEL LOCKS PEOPLE!

They cost like 5 bucks

Wheel locks dont work for shit, its worth smashing a 5 dollar socket onto the lock for some new rimzos

best thing to do if you dont want you shirt stolen, dont display nice shit on the street

Back