So this director at the local sports facility plays LoL on cam?

brutal

Veteran X
apparently this lady plays LoL while on webcam and gets paid for it?

is this done through twitch or something?

Im mainly just interested in finding her webcam stream because shes hot

There are tons of chicks streaming LoL on Twitch, from ex-pronstars to norweigian babes.
Need little more details to find a stream you're looking for.

There are tons of chicks streaming LoL on Twitch, from ex-pronstars to norweigian babes.
Need little more details to find a stream you're looking for.

not as interested in finding her stream as I am in the concept.

so apparently this is nothing new and a shit ton of girls do this. I am curious how they earn the money and what platform they stream their channel through? Im guessing twitch

Donations, ad revenue, subscription fees to their channel if they have a high enough viewer base that they split with Twitch. You are very behind this has been going on for quite a while now.

the amount of sad losers who donate money to girls who stream games on twitch is staggering

they just like to have a place to congregate and pretend that girls like talking to them

Equally sad are all the shitty girl streamers who claim they had to "work really hard" to be successful streamers.

Wait, nerds pay actual cash money to hot girls to let them watch the hot girl playing a video game?

Is that shit for real?

I'm trying to think of something more pathetic but I'm drawing a blank.

I think they pay money with a note attached so the girl will read out their name and the message they sent along with it. It gives them a sense of having a conversation or something...

Good for the girls though. They found a way to make thousands a month in front of a camera without having to strip naked and fuck themselves.

Any girl with cleavage and the ability to use both her hands to play a game can do it. Wear a low cut tank top and play any game that's popular and thousands of virgins will watch you and give you money. Just look through the channels/highlights on Twitch at any given time and you'll agree with me.

Are there guys who make cash money to stream due to viewer base donations? Or is this just a hot girl and nerdy guy thing?

Yeah the girls are the minority. There's a guy that got a $50k donation the other day, he's gotten over $100k in just donations in the past year or so, and his viewer base isn't nearly as big as some streamers.

Wait, nerds pay actual cash money to hot girls to let them watch the hot girl playing a video game?

Is that shit for real?

I'm trying to think of something more pathetic but I'm drawing a blank.

you dont pay anything to watch someone on twitch
you can subscribe (pay 5 bucks a month to that person) if the person has enough viewers to warrant a subscribe button, but all that gets you is the ability to chat when sub-only mode in chat is turned on

they probably have paypal donations set up or something for nerds to throw money at them

I have some decent respect for streamers who take it seriously and have a good setup and actually work on producing good content, building a community, being entertaining. I think there are one or two female streamers that actually fall into this category, nothing wrong with that.

However 99% of streamers are just people with a webcam playing a video game which anybody could do, you just need a decent PC/graphics card to handle the streaming. Usually they only get a handful of viewers just passing by.

Then there's the 1% of streamers who are actually pro gamers streaming while they practice or to supplement their tournament income. They don't do any of the above to make it entertaining, but they have skill in the game they play.

And then there's the other 1% who are female streamers who don't offer any of the above. Not like that's a new thing though, see all the mindless youtube videos that are basically just vapid streams of thought/daily diaries into a webcam yet they have thousands of views.

so creepy

u can't muster up the courage to talk to her in person so u just sit in a dark room and stare at her on a stream

god dam

Back