So the USS Nimitz is in town :/

Degenerate

Veteran XX
I live in Hong Kong and it's friday night here. Really not looking forward to going out tonight cause of the troops. Don't get me wrong, I totally support our troops and have some friends (and my cousin's bf) in iraq right now. But when a ship comes into town, it's just bad news. There are always rapes, fights, and a lot of unecessary cultural bullshit that locals have to deal with. I mean I've also met good guys and have even bought a round for a bunch of guys who did tours in afghanistan but 5,000 drunk horny sailors is the last thing I wanna deal with tonight after a long day at work :/

I bet you wouldn't be complaining if the HMS Illustrious was putting into port.
Because it doesn't carry Hitler Amerikkkans.

Last edited:
Heh, I know what you mean Degenerate. They are stuck on that ship for a long period of time so when they get that short shore leave they gota make the most of it. Toss in the fact that they are young, horny, feel invincible and they feel like they are apart of a large family and you end up with trouble.

My cousin is serving on the USS Enterprise and he has told me some stories.

Last edited:
Actually to be honest, it's kinda personal cause a few years ago back in hs, my friend was out at a bar, and she got pretty wasted, she was "kinda" raped, the sorta rape where she really didn't want to, made it pretty clear, but the dude sorta kept on going anyways. My guess is she probably led him on at first but I don't wanna start a debate on what constitutes as rape but a sailor shouldn't be banging high school chicks anyways.

Degenerate said:
she was "kinda" raped, the sorta rape where she really didn't want to, made it pretty clear, but the dude sorta kept on going anyways.

My advice is not to be that age and get drunk around sailors.

Rowdy, drunken sailors have not been a problem in major port cities for thousands of years.

I believe that the practice began only with Amerikkkans.

Its shit like this that gives americans such a bad rep.

Is it that fucking hard to exercise some fucking self control?

PJ said:
Its shit like this that gives americans such a bad rep.

Is it that fucking hard to exercise some fucking self control?

so easy for you to preach when you've never been there

also, you're a huge fucking douche

So you are saying its not within the control of the salors to not fight, rape, and be general disgraces?

i'm saying its so easy for you to sit there on your fat ass pretending you're on a high horse and talk about how "disgraceful" sailors can act and how "awful" they make the US look.

and i'm also saying you're like the biggest douche ever in the history of ever

Im sorry if I feel that its within the power of most human beings to control themselves and not run around starting bar fights and raping people.

I have nothing against the navy, but the people involved in that shit need to be gotten the fuck out.

PJ said:
Im sorry if I feel that its within the power of most human beings to control themselves and not run around starting bar fights and raping people.

I have nothing against the navy, but the people involved in that shit need to be gotten the fuck out.

It happens in everyday life to. Problem is these people are representing us in other countries so it makes us look ever worse.

I guess if a bunch of Irish soccer players were in town and they got drunk and started a fight people would be like "those fucking Irish". I'd be proud though. :)

Kurayami said:
Are you retarded, or do you just have no idea what you're talking about?
What I was getting at is that the US military has an extremely bad reputaiton around the world these days, because of things like this.

DocHolliday said:
It happens in everyday life to. Problem is these people are representing us in other countries so it makes us look ever worse.

I guess if a bunch of Irish soccer players were in town and they got drunk and started a fight people would be like "those fucking Irish". I'd be proud though. :)
Military personal are supposed to be held to a higher standard.

Back