[So] The trailer for Legion

This looks like one of those 50/50 movies to me.
If done right it will be fucking super awesome, however, it would be easy to fuck it up and make it unwatchable.

Apple - Movie Trailers - Legion

Interesting.

I enjoy films based around religion. Why? Because religion is fictional and should be treated as such.
Religion? Religion isn't fictional. I think you mean to say that God is fictional. But then you have no explanation for the cause of the creation of the universe other than God. Because information and organization comes from intelligence, and without information we would not have this universe.

PS, that movie is an abomination towards Christianity.

I think you mean to say that God is fictional. But then you have no explanation for the cause of the creation of the universe other than God. Because information and organization comes from intelligence, and without information we would not have this universe.

Looks like that critical thinking class isn't paying off.

this thread just shows that orbi lurks in all threads... on occasion sniping at comments that irk his delusional worldview enough.

its the prequel... just one legion... which is the sequel to tribes... which are less than a legion

btw my next game will be about jetpacks and skiing and ill call it clans... and like it totally wont be tribes!

Last edited:
religion is not and cannot be fiction. It is a thought and it is a collective one at that.

chew on my choice of words buddy.

collective

If god is so powerful and can create the world in 6 days, why doesn't he just snap his fingers and destroy the world of all the sinners or whatever?

If god is so powerful and can create the world in 6 days, why doesn't he just snap his fingers and destroy the world of all the sinners or whatever?

Because that isn't in the plan. The crucification of God on the cross was planned before God even created the earth.

Because that isn't in the plan. The crucification of God on the cross was planned before God even created the earth.
i love how you never respond to people like me who call you out for being fucking delusional

why do you flip-flop your persona so much? you're unstable in the head man, you are desperate for attention, desperate to be right, and have no fucking clue what you're talking about

at least stick with a single story you phony faggot

Back