[SO] please ban fraggle for violating the rules of tribalwar

i hope when i am 50 and depressed and lonely and then my wife divorces me and i take up a vegetarian diet ic an still get on the internet and rage and spit

:heart:

raging? :lol:

the best part is you're too stupid to realize that I have never once "raged" at tribalwar

badmofo why didnt u seem to care when u spammed my name and attempted to do same shit tha happened to you

j/w bro?

:lol: double standard

still cant believe u were biting on my troll, you actually think id buy your # and name when i googled and found it in 5 minutes

fraggle is fat i am not mad fraggle is fat my wife divorces me i post every workout i do on tribalwar

badmofo why didnt u seem to care when u spammed my name and attempted to do same shit tha happened to you

j/w bro?

:lol: double standard

still cant believe u were biting on my troll, you actually think id buy your # and name when i googled and found it in 5 minutes

nothing has happened to me, fatty tried to next me and got banned and his thread deleted.

btw, I take full credit for the term nexting, since I created it.

thnx, ur welcome, vav

also, biting your troll? I'm sorry what are you talking about retard?

also #2, I trolled the fuck out of you and it was funny

ps-you did not then nor did you ever have my "number" my phone number has never been "listed" on "google" much less in a "phone book"

"retard"

badmofo has been proved time and time again to have double standards

he doesnt care about personal information being leaked at all

all he cares is about himself

i think thats really clear

i laugh at how he tries to make it seem like he legitly cares about the TW rules :lol:

Back