So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

SarcaStick said:
i am neither for or against anyone here, but someone elses kid(s) are of no concern of yours or anyone else here at tribalwar, except for that childs parent.

it's called "compassion"

SarcaStick said:
i am neither for or against anyone here, but someone elses kid(s) are of no concern of yours or anyone else here at tribalwar, except for that childs parent.

It takes a village (of TW freaks).

flexxx said:
It takes a village (of TW freaks).

who said anything about wanting to raise her? *shudder*

it's more of a matter of feeling bad for someone (a kid in this case) who's not given a choice in how their life is shaped by people around them.

HelenKeller said:
then by that logic you can mind your own fucking business about what i mind my business about. :)
logically speaking, the thread topic is regarding taxi, madcat & scooby.

i guess ur logic has left the building :shrug:

p.s. no need to get bitter about it. (even with ur smiley)

SarcaStick said:
logically speaking, the thread topic is regarding taxi, madcat & scooby.

i guess ur logic has left the building :shrug:

p.s. no need to get bitter about it. (even with ur smiley)

why are you stepping in all of a sudden and getting defensive, AT PAGE 50? where is it written where the initial topic of the thread ends up being the significant topic of the thread by page 25? by page 50? you've been here long enough to know that's not how things work.

which makes me wonder if you've got some vested interest in this topic all of a sudden because of your personal relationships w/ some of the ppl involved?

at any rate, you're entitled to have your opinions, no matter how full of shit they are. :)

(here's my smiley because i'm really smiling right now)

:)

HelenKeller said:
why are you stepping in all of a sudden and getting defensive, AT PAGE 50? where is it written where the initial topic of the thread ends up being the significant topic of the thread by page 25? by page 50? you've been here long enough to know that's not how things work.

which makes me wonder if you've got some vested interest in this topic all of a sudden because of your personal relationships w/ some of the ppl involved?

at any rate, you're entitled to have your opinions, no matter how full of shit they are. :)

(here's my smiley because i'm really smiling right now)

:)

all that for nothing. go back and read post #980. i mean hell, you even quoted it. to now say i have an interest only makes you look like more of a retard.

the amount of time being here has nothing to do with common sense and knowing when to mind ur fucking business about peoples children.

that's ok though. i see what this is all about. it's all about looking cool and being 'down' with everyone else who does the same thing. tw is cliche and you fit right in. congratz.

p.s. to mention the words 'personal relationship' with a bunch of people i chat with on the (keyword)internet, just blows my mind on how dumb people can really be here.

and here is a :lol: cause that's exactly what i'm doing at you right now.

happy%20not%20hate.gif

damn, i was not whoring at all this weekend and missed this.

like to say what up to mah playas Sarc and HK for keeping it real.

sup to Moker for being there when i need a laugh. sup to the Scoobz for not taking any shit. fuck yous to the bitches in this thread.

comedy gold this one is. comedy gold.

carry on.

JohnWayne said:
Stop fighting, it's not cool.

:cry:
i don't fight/argue over the internet jw. it's useless. you know that as well as i do.

there will always be 2 or maybe even 10 sides to a story. i just tend to laugh off a lot of the stupidity. unfortunately for those whom i don't laugh off, i just pity.

either way, it doesn't matter, cause i could care less about anyone or anything on these boards. (those whos company and presence i appreciate, know it. no need to give shout outs)

Vanster said:
You are the one that stirred this shit up in the
first place. . you do realize that, don't you?
That's what is so brilliant about it. Poke at the hornet nesk with a stick and run like hell.

Back