So my mom hid an easter egg in my room.

-K-Crypt

Veteran XX
In the same place I hide my condoms. Inside was 20 bucks and a note saying "looks like you are running a little low on these". The parents got a pretty big laugh, I am not laughing.

Wtf.

Its funny that they got a big laugh, since the condoms in question are "Lil' Gladiators"

Were you performing regular inventory? If not what the fuck were you doing reaching for a condom easter morning?

If you were doing your hot supermodel of a girlfriend, there is nothing that kills an erection like a note from your mom.

Last edited:
-K-Crypt said:
In the same place I hide my condoms. Inside was 20 bucks and a note saying "looks like you are running a little low on these". The parents got a pretty big laugh, I am not laughing.

Wtf.
That's fucked up. Do they also dig out your used condoms?
"This one seems to have a brown stain. Have you gone gay on us?"

I used to get condoms in the stocking at christmass.

it's the paren't way of saying "I know you have sex and I'm ok with it because you are being responsible and wearing protection."

Devil Slayer said:
Where you performing regular inventory? If not what the fuck where you doing reaching for a condom easter morning?

If you were doing your hot supermodel of a girlfriend, there is nothing that kills an erection like a note from your mom.

Please, I can't read you post if you don't use "were".

sheex said:
dude your mom totally wants you

0003.jpg

I would thank her and tell her it makes me uncomfortable she is going through my shit. I would also add that it is culturally and socially inappropriate for a parent to intrude on their child's sexual relationships.

Musashi said:
I would thank her and tell her it makes me uncomfortable she is going through my shit. I would also add that it is culturally and socially inappropriate for a parent to intrude on their child's sexual relationships.
:shrug:

If anything, I think parents and kids need to talk more about sexual relationships, but that's another debate.

fartiusstinkius said:

If anything, I think parents and kids need to talk more about sexual relationships, but that's another debate.
That's also socially inappropriate.

Jesus is coming down this weekend to remind us all not to have sex before marriage.

-K-Crypt said:

Wtf.
who cares

fartiusstinkius said:

no. if a kid is being safe (wearing condoms and not mixing races) they should stay out of their business.

Back