So my gaming glory wasn't in tribes

MR Dice

Veteran XV
It was too fuck hard FOR MOTHERFUDKCING SAKES. YOU SPYCHOTIC FUKN JEERK OFFS! HOLY FUK. SOREY I FIDN'T PLAYIN 1990 SO I'D BE READY BY T2. I was soo owned. We all were by all of you. So yea, some h8 here.

TOO FUKING PERFECT. too much too fukn good! yea reallly.

I talk from the perspective of a guy who lead a team, paid for a server, lost every fukin time. fucing owned.

BUT THEN A NON-TWITCHER CAME OUT.

I really shuldn't post when I'm dRunk.

But did you have fun though ?
Sometimes but being owned by snot faced kids caused at least one kb erm malfuncition.

Awesome game, one of the true greats. But I sucked. I really sucked. Too many minediscs to my face tbh.

And yea this community is ... something else!

I really shuldn't post when I'm dRunk.

Sometimes but being owned by snot faced kids caused at least one kb erm malfuncition.

Awesome game, one of the true greats. But I sucked. I really sucked. Too many minediscs to my face tbh.

And yea this community is ... something else!

I joined on a 1440 dialup that the Anchorage ISP used for everything. It was shit, my connection was shit; I would freeze in midair for a full minute. Captain Kirk and A.
SHWARZENEGGER (whomever that was) would put mines on my head while I was frozen, and then the connection restored and I got to "boom boom boom," dead.

I member Dooom2 1v1 WHICH WAS A HUGE GAMECHANGER. This can't be understated. First time playing against nother human

With 13.5K (iirc) modem. Or was is a 15.3K? and then 28.8 and 33.5K. WORD v.5 and Excell V.3. Good 'ol dayz

holy fuck 486DX 2MB vid card ATI rage of something. With printer comp was $3500

You're old school. I didn't get to play 1v1 against a real human till Quake 1.

Yea htat's it FiEND youre jsut missing the 28.8Kb. iirc that's what made smooth 1v1 FPS possible for Doom or DoomII I can't remember and good enuf for Tribes.

I joined on a 1440 dialup that the Anchorage ISP used for everything. It was shit, my connection was shit; I would freeze in midair for a full minute. Captain Kirk and A.
SHWARZENEGGER (whomever that was) would put mines on my head while I was frozen, and then the connection restored and I got to "boom boom boom," dead.
I wasn't good enough to get gibbed by him wow that you did! :)

NO, I didn't have any glory until 2006 when The classic browser game Tribal Wars - play for free and online! came out. This game was perfect for my lifestyle and abilities.

Anyone here play that? I remebmer W1 where we were the 800lbs gorilla and kicked all before us.

vanster thinks his shit sucked but i played t1 on a p1 133 "zenon" branded tower w/ turbo button and some crapola diamond vid card and 14.4 dialup thru marketwise data inc. located in the highly estimable ~windchime center~ on rockrimmon just west of i25

If i hold my head sideways I understand you Edornor. So Tribes on a 14.4K dial-up.

What was the fps?

I think DoomII DM came out just before T1 in 1996. I had a 486 125DX with a 2MB ATI card. FPS was >30. Ahh the good ol' days ...

Back