[So] My friends house got raided by cops on Friday night...

Yeah, so I live in Brotton. There's fuck all to do. We go to my friends house to drink and have a laugh etc. Friday rolls along and bang, 12-15 cops storm in shouting "this is a raid! Stay where you are!"

Safe to say i was scared shitless for a few hours.

I'll let you watch the video and read the article and see what you make of it.

BBC NEWS | England | Tyne | Garage 'pub' raided by police

Mother's vow as home bar raided (From The Northern Echo)

Flame away

EDIT: The previous article was just a local newspaper...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-aged-woman-accused-running-pub-garage.html

This is one of the national tabloid newspapers

Last edited:
And, despite alleging that she was raped in the bar only a few weeks ago by an acquaintance who spiked her drink and beat her up, she denied the social gatherings had got out of hand and said all youngsters who went to her house were safe.

Sounds like a great place to hang out...

There should be more parents like this. I knew a few kids with cool parents like that growing up. They would buy us beer but we had to stay in and drink it. They would never let us get beer and head out to a party or something. Totally chill

holy crap haha. Thats like my neighbor across the street who bought us alchy from 15-19 and let us party there. (worked out great for me got hammered and walked home)

People that give teenagers access to alcohol should be jailed.

99% of teenagers are incapable of drinking responsibly. You might as well be giving them guns.

People that give teenagers access to alcohol should be jailed.

99% of teenagers are incapable of drinking responsibly. You might as well be giving them guns.
Not that you ever would, but don't come to Canada.

The government here won't protect you from 18 and 19 year olds that want to drink. It's like every 19 year old who wants one is handed a gun! You might be killed.

Wait, can't you own firearms at EighTEEN anyways?

So yeah, you might as well be giving them guns, that'd be legal.

The drinking age should be lowered to the same legal age of consent for everything else, and the DUI repercussions should be quadrupled. It's always a few stupid niggers that have to ruin it for the rest of us.

There are greater ways to screw your life up than drinking at 18. Marriage, military, voting, etc...

June Barugh's home was raided on Friday evening with police claiming they found a fully functional bar with a price list of alcoholic drinks and bar snacks, a jukebox and a fruit machine.

wut?

Back