[So] Morning thread

Divinity

Veteran X
It's 9am on the east coast, so besides the normal work/school/etc. what do you plan to do today?

I'm finishing up a medieval studies paper for class at 12:40, followed by another class at 2:10. Gonna toss in a load of laundry and go shopping sometime this afternoon, hopefully to grill some delicious cow later tonight.

Well I have to be at work in 20 minutes and im REALLLLLLLY considering calling in and telling them im sick.

But, I need the hours so I should probably go in. After work I am going to watch the departed then rip it to my hard drive before I take it back to blockbuster then I am going to pack for my trip this weekend.

okay now i have 10 minutes and i haven't moved from my desk chair.

I REALLLLLLLLY want to call in...what should i do.

i've got a 5 day weekend coming up (Mardi Gras), so I'm gonna "work," pack for a trip to Houston, go to the gym, study for a latin test tomorrow, then my girl said she's going to call me when she gets back from 80's night for some seques, so i'll be hitting it at 0100 :)

I found out yesterday that i have 2 week break starting monday. I am so clue less about everything :lol:
Gonna go to my physics class now, and study at uni for math mid terms tomorrow, and then...come home, procrastinate and post the pic of my hat :)

I'm going to play a lil Marvel Ultimate Alliance for awhile, then curse at how I cant go do my groceries cause the roads still arent cleared yet.

Back