[SO] Lost my gun virginity...

I like the thought of trying out one of SC's rifles to see if I could hit anything but dirt at 1200 meters.

Took out my .308, .45s, Double Barell 12 gauge pumpgun, and our 22 yesterday to shoot our new steel targets. Shooting steel is fun. Put some 3" Magnum 00 in the DP12 and let my lady fire em down range... She handled business. My boy took some assisted shots with the 22, he's nearly 4.

Was a great morning! :)

Or a peanut butter jelly sandwich. Or needing a fattass chariot to get around Disneyland.

WlPFB2s.jpg

Is that a block of cheese? jesus

edit: The Arab world is about as fat the United States, fyi.
Most Obese Countries 2020

Last edited:
i wonder if thats one of those stats where if u remove the black population from the US our rank shifts dramatically

the united states exports all of our shit food to the rest of the world

we in hand have actually a better diet trend over the last decade

It may surprise many people here but in many parts of the world (that isn't in the USA) most people don't own, and have actually never fired guns, especially handguns.

Maybe shooting duck targets with a bb at the fair or those goddam red star things, but otherwise most people haven't fired guns.

I know this may seem crazy, almost as unbelievable as someone never eating a double bacon maple glazed doughnut.

No..it doesn't seem crazy. Americans are very aware of these countries...because we have to keep sending our men and women in the military to these countries when these spineless fucks can't defend themselves.

No..it doesn't seem crazy. Americans are very aware of these countries...because we have to keep sending our men and women in the military to these countries when these spineless fucks can't defend themselves.

You are literally a parody of the dumbest type of motherfucker America can muster. You're like NGFM without any of the endearing innocence.

i like how mitch can start a thread about anything even like hotwheels and people will just come in and just start blasting autistic TISM

Back