So... Kurayami is going to UVALAN

Kurayami said:
It takes time, my son. I've had it for years and I still can't fly some things worth a damn. I'm finally beginning to enjoy the FW-190A, though.

I would totaly own you in a dogfight in all the BF series except BF:V.

bloodreignfuckingsucks.gif

edit: Fuck it's one of those trixey picture changing sigs. Foiled again!

Raven64 said:
Kurayami just said that he's going to UVALAN this year. Kinda funny considering last year people offered to PAY for him to go and he refused.

I wonder if he'll be self-moderating what he says to people who are going to UVALAN this year between now and then.

Who the fuck would pay for a internet stranger in order for him to go to a LAN or whatever?
Homosex crush anyone?
Get the fuck out.

Kurayami said:
I have to go to Phili next week. I am not pleased about this. God, I hate that city. It's almost as much of a cesspool as NYC.

I've heard it's even worse. "Visit Philly" is on my list of things NOT to do before I die.

Falhawk said:
why do you have to go to philly?
Because I have to.

RamataKahn said:
I would totaly own you in a dogfight in all the BF series except BF:V.
I'm going out on a limb and saying that you don't have the slightest conception of how utterly idiotic this statement was.

Xplo said:
I've heard it's even worse. "Visit Philly" is on my list of things NOT to do before I die.
It depends on where you are. Parts of Phili are (or at least they were the last time I was there) basically an urban wasteland. Other parts, while filthy, noisey, and generally disgusting, are more tolerable. Oh, and stay away from the subway.

NYC is basically a giant cesspool that just gets really deep in a few spots.

You aren't missing anything by staying far away from either city. Stay far away from Boston and Hartford while you're at it.

The only large city I've been in that I found tolerable was Kansas City, MO. I spent about six months there. I found it to be much cleaner than east coast cities and it was actually laid out well enough not to be a nightmare. I still wouldn't want to live there permenantly, though.

Missoula, MT was also entirely livable for me, but it doesn't really count as a big city despite being the second largest in MT.

Back