[So] Kids are cool these days

Son of Mothra

Veteran XV
So after a show, 3 friends and i decided to go sledding/sliding down hills around where we live. It was about 1 am, one friend had some disposable biohaz suits so he and i put those on and we went to a well known hill around us.

We pull up and see a car there and figure someone is also sledding and whatnot and pull in front of the car. There are 3 guys sledding there, about our age we get up the hill, one walks past us and my friend does a normal "What's up?" "Not too much." So within 5 minutes of our arrival, they all go down the hill and go to their car.

They sit in their car for a good 10-15 minutes, and as all of us were standing on top of the hill, their car pulls away, and stops next to my friends. We hear a THUNK THUNK and knew what had happened. Absolutely no way we could have caught them but we went down the hill and ran to his car.

We walked around the driver side first, i hadnt heard any shattering so i was hoping the dicks hit the side or something, but as we walk around the front, two baseball bat hits(you could tell from the indent) and the entire driver side of the front windshield was shattered and we flipped a shit.

All we know is they had a maroon 4 door sedan, and that's it. So, they aren't getting caught. But who the fuck does that? We didn't recognize them, so i guess it's just random douchebaggyness.
Ah sigh, what the gay.

oh word, i just saw converge a month ago in rva.

Didn't that show sell out both nights like 10 mins after tickets went on sale?

Yea man... don't fucking trust anyone. Seriously.

Whenever I park near someone I don't know and I think they're being suspicious.. I just make a mental note of their license plate. Just in case they try anything funny, I have at least something I can get them on.

oh word, i just saw converge a month ago in rva.

Didn't that show sell out both nights like 10 mins after tickets went on sale?

Nah the show sold out the day of the show :shrug: my friend got tickets in the morning. It was PACKED to shit though, Converge was amazing.

And yeah, mental notes of license plates in these kinds of situations is going to be a new habit.

Whenever I park near someone I don't know and I think they're being suspicious.. I just make a mental note of their license plate. Just in case they try anything funny, I have at least something I can get them on.

I do this as well. :bigthumb:

it sux man, but good thing you're not crazii like my friend and I, otherwise every maroon sedan within a 20 mile radius would be burnt to the ground.

I do this as well. :bigthumb:

it sux man, but good thing you're not crazii like my friend and I, otherwise every maroon sedan within a 20 mile radius would be burnt to the ground.

Haha, yeah my one friend chased down the next passing car screaming FUCKING STOP while banging on it until it realized it could go faster than him.

Haha, yeah my one friend chased down the next passing car screaming FUCKING STOP while banging on it until it realized it could go faster than him.

yeah awhile back some guy owed my friend money, forgot the amount but it was apparent he wasnt going to pay... to make a long story short we found out where dude lived, aquired his car, had a nice joy ride, ghost rode it into a river, it didnt fully submerge so we covered it in gas and lit it on fire, we ended up finding out what junkyard got the car... it was nothing but a frame.

True story.

yeah awhile back some guy owed my friend money, forgot the amount but it was apparent he wasnt going to pay... to make a long story short we found out where dude lived, aquired his car, had a nice joy ride, ghost rode it into a river, it didnt fully submerge so we covered it in gas and lit it on fire, we ended up finding out what junkyard got the car... it was nothing but a frame.

True story.

He better have owed your friend A LOT of money...otherwise you are a douchbag.

Back