So Jews are as crazy as Muslims?

Barbarian

Veteran X
http://haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=801449&contrassID=19

Woman beaten on Jerusalem bus for refusing to move to rear seat
By Daphna Berman

A woman who reported a vicious attack by an ad-hoc "modesty patrol" on a Jerusalem bus last month is now lining up support for her case and may be included in a petition to the High Court of Justice over the legality of sex-segregated buses.

Miriam Shear says she was traveling to pray at the Western Wall in Jerusalem's Old City early on November 24 when a group of ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) men attacked her for refusing to move to the back of the Egged No. 2 bus. She is now in touch with several legal advocacy and women's organizations, and at the same time, waiting for the police to apprehend her attackers.

In her first interview since the incident, Shear says that on the bus three weeks ago, she was slapped, kicked, punched and pushed by a group of men who demanded that she sit in the back of the bus with the other women. The bus driver, in response to a media inquiry, denied that violence was used against her, but Shear's account has been substantiated by an unrelated eyewitness on the bus who confirmed that she sustained an unprovoked "severe beating."

so the jews are dirty buggers just like the arabs. The important part is that the US totally funds a welfare state in the middle east on stolen land sourounded by armed belligerent countries.

ultra orthodox make up <1% of the israeli population (and jews in general) whereas there are just countries full of crazy muslims

so the answer to your question is no, jews are not "as crazy" as muslims

you implied that the majority of muslims were bad people (re-read your post)

i said they weren't (re-read my post)

keep up with the conversation

no, i implied that the majority of muslims support al-qaeda and terrorism in general

do you have adhd?

Back