So it's saturday night...

matko

Veteran X
And I'm sitting at home posting on TW.

I can't go out drinking and having a good time because my ankle is fucked up :(

Fucking sucks :(

My question is, all you motherfuckers that are staying home on saturday, what do you do to entertain yourelfes?

shut up you know this is what you normally do on saturday nights anyway stop trying to act all cool and shit

I usually get online, find some holdover gaming forum and ask rhetorical questions designed to convince people on the internet that I am an attractive, interesting and socially active person.

What about you , brah?

one best friend is on a cruise, the other is depressed b/c his job sucks, and the rest are probably celebrating passover. looks like i'm drinking at home tonight! atleast i got a new guitar to play tho :D

shut up you know this is what you normally do on saturday nights anyway stop trying to act all cool and shit

motherfucker I fucked up my ankle on my basketball practice yesterday and it really fucking hurts. I looks like an apple :(

I can't move anywhere...

Just got back from Bratislava about 30 minutes ago. My buddy f-ed up his ankle last night walkin back to our hostel from a club we went to (drunk).

GETING FUCKED UP ON PERSONAL BUBBLY, POPPIN BOTTLES
FUCK YEA BALLIN TIL THE MOON FALLIN
ALSO SEEING BOB SAGET

I usually get online, find some holdover gaming forum and ask rhetorical questions designed to convince people on the internet that I am an attractive, interesting and socially active person.

What about you , brah?

I'm not attractive, not interesting, but I'm damn socialy active(in a way :()

It was awesome. Slovakian women are GORGEOUS...easily the hottest women I have come across in my travels. Food is cheap, beer is cheap, and the women are insanely hot and incredibly approachable.

Back