So it's confirmed....I'm black (DNA results)

Rambro

Veteran XV
😬 finally got my ancestry DNA results back 95% African (Nigeria/Ghana/Mali) 4% Scandinavian 1% Native American

While waiting past few months I've been digging thru my family tree and see a lot of census w "mulatto" listed. Was definitely frustrated seeing how massa crept thru and had his at w my ancestors

Good feeling to gain some sense of identity other than the slave narrative. Can't wait to visit Africa!!!

/inbeforeracism

a2bf6438bd16ced48a9f09f3bfb18b28_funny-memes-cool-story-bro-cool-story-bro-meme_500-341.jpeg

Where do you think the Scandinavian came from?

Sweden/Denmark were the original western colonizers of Ghana. Accra was a slave trading post. 4% is 5 generations back assuming one Swedish dude entered into the bloodline but odds are it was 2 or more partial swede-african further back.

Last edited:
in hs black ppl CALLED ME?!?! the n word

HOW DOES THIS WORLD WORK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's pretty cool to have confirmation that identifies some culture to connect to such as the Hausa, Yoruba, Ashanti etc tribes. It goes a long way. That part of history was largely stripped from af Americans as we are constantly battered w imagery of slavery and inner city violence. Our lineage didn't start w slavery or in America

What interesting results have u guys received????

i am reading about apartheid and the xosha and zulu in trevor noah's own words right now and IT IS FUCKIN SCARY

so what exactly are confused about

what i got out of your post is that you got your dna results and you are from africa

was that uh

a surprise

It's pretty cool to have confirmation that identifies some culture to connect to such as the Hausa, Yoruba, Ashanti etc tribes. It goes a long way. That part of history was largely stripped from af Americans as we are constantly battered w imagery of slavery and inner city violence. Our lineage didn't start w slavery or in America

What interesting results have u guys received????

This is an important concept that is one of the few things whites generally don't appreciate. Being able to understand your roots from a self identity standpoint is extremely important towards ones formation as a fully realized adult. The confusion caused by slavery is a major road block for many african-americans whose lineage did not immigrate post-slavery.

Good 4 u for figuring it out and I hope you enjoy reading about your ancestors. Just don't be like the stupid white dudes who buy swords from those who want to 'connect with their lineage' cause some guy told him he descends from a certain house.

At least you can say you're also not somalian cause then you'd have to kill yourself as they are dirt tier people, on par with aboriginals and albanians.

I've never taken a DNA test, mostly because I'm afraid it'll just confirm my European toxicity.

This is an important concept that is one of the few things whites generally don't appreciate. Being able to understand your roots from a self identity standpoint is extremely important towards ones formation as a fully realized adult. The confusion caused by slavery is a major road block for many african-americans whose lineage did not immigrate post-slavery.

Good 4 u for figuring it out and I hope you enjoy reading about your ancestors. Just don't be like the stupid white dudes who buy swords from those who want to 'connect with their lineage' cause some guy told him he descends from a certain house.

At least you can say you're also not somalian cause then you'd have to kill yourself as they are dirt tier people, on par with aboriginals and albanians.

FUCK THIS KID FUCK THIS BULLSHIT LETS FIGHT (wrestle with ref)

WHAT CONFUSION WAS CAUSED BY SLAVERY U MORON????????????????? LOL???????????????????????? IT WAS SLAVERY WHAT THE FUCK YOU IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back