So Is Anyone Changing Their Name When T:V Comes Out?

I don't know why anyone would. So you can be treated like a noob when everyone else is going on reputations from the last few years? Er wait.. maybe that's a good thing in some cases.

I'd just prefer everyone keep their name. I like indentifiabilty (word?) when I play online. It's cool to recognize names of people you've played with for years.

triple said:
I don't know why anyone would. So you can be treated like a noob when everyone else is going on reputations from the last few years? Er wait.. maybe that's a good thing in some cases.

My 7 year old and the 4 kids my wife babysits have been playing on my t1 and t2 accounts all these years.All the vet's find them interesting :smokin:

I recently changed my name to "Valmor" in T2. I think it sounds cool and its a lot simpler then my current name. If people from TW don't recognize me because of it, oh well.

I notice people in the Tribes community pick weird or unpronounceable names pretty often. You don't see very many "Blackjack"'s or "Dust Rat"'s running around, just (Tribe)|RancidPandaCrap|(UnecessaryLetters) or something like that.

If I can even play online with this horrid connection, I may change my name for 2845 and T:V. I did, to "Desecration" for a while, but everyone knows me too well as me. I think I may want a name that no one else has anyway.

welp, my name began being 'canadian' because of the tribe i joined a lil over 3 years ago. I may change it, since no 'cool' tribers know me anyway

Back