So.... Is America great again yet?

the fact they had jill stein, who 100% coincided with bernies rhetoric, but went HRC just proves that none of them stood for shit. they were as big of traitors to their cause as bernout himself proved to be.

all of them really are the most dishonest bags of shit on the planet to me at this point

rodger and me to I'm with her bullshitters like Michael Moore.

99% vs. 1% but we back the billionaires #1 candidate of choice.

:cry:
you got 100 labels for everyone with a different opinion than you.

The guy spent years ragging on Obama, then proved he can't even handle an SNL skit without throwing a twitter temper tantrum. How do you look at that and say "gee he seems presidential, let's take a serious look at his plans, they must be good".

He's a joke that stopped being funny months ago, and now that he's in office I'm trying to find some possible way to determine how he is not a joke.

BT, if he waltzed in there and fired half of everyone, that would be a good thing. But I am not under this impression.
You seem to have a lot of faith that he's just going to magically fix shit, despite >50% of what he said during campaign was a straight-up lie.
This magical freedom romance is your own sugar coating.

You are like a brick wall. I do not think he is magically going to fix anything. But - I have way more faith in an outside businessman that everyone is against than a cushy agenda and an inside job that has been worked on over a lifetime of collusion. We are not supposed to put all of our faith in a single person. Wake up. That's why we have city governments, state governments etc. People should not be paralyzed by the government - or anything for that matter. We should be able to call BS when we want - and we just did. Look at how much we have eroded the country. Look at the tears, the fear. You know what used to happen if a president fucked up? They got impeached. You know why we don't impeach? Why Obama could do whatever he wanted? Collusion champ. Why Hillary didn't swing for her BS? Collusion. All of DC thought they knew the score - haha. Suck a fat one. Trump will do great things compared to Obama. He was horrible. So much promise. He choked. Big time. A black man that couldn't even help blacks he also let a stupid cunt try to take the reins.

Last edited:
:cry:
you got 100 labels for everyone with a different opinion than you.

The guy spent years ragging on Obama, then proved he can't even handle an SNL skit without throwing a twitter temper tantrum. How do you look at that and say "gee he seems presidential, let's take a serious look at his plans, they must be good".

He's a joke that stopped being funny months ago, and now that he's in office I'm trying to find some possible way to determine how he is not a joke.

he is a joke

and somehow we are all laughing at the joke still being on you

never stop

4 year minimum

this is medically diagnosed terminal smelt

Nah I'll try to keep an open mind.
If he stops acting awful and fixes shit that would be cool.

Not like you're in position to judge, Obama's numbers look great and you're still a relentless hater.

OMFG!

I am so sick of people saying this. This is NOT TRUE.

It started with the GWB administration (because he wanted to say he was a 'conservative') and then Obama administration finalized it but, "voluntary returns" (catch and release) now are considered deportations. What does that mean? Prior to the end of GWB admin, "voluntary returns" were when border patrol agents captured vatos at the border and sent them back home right away. Hundreds of thousands are turned away every year but now, those numbers are combined and considered deported from the interior.

Its a total play on words. True deportations, meaning illegals captured in the interior of the US, has gone down considerably (i have seen numbers showing 50+%).

this article distinguishes between deporting criminals and turning a blind eye towards families. it still compares raw numbers. where is your cite?

Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President - ABC News

the fact they had jill stein, who 100% coincided with bernies rhetoric, but went HRC just proves that none of them stood for shit. they were as big of traitors to their cause as bernout himself proved to be.

all of them really are the most dishonest bags of shit on the planet to me at this point

rodger and me to I'm with her bullshitters like Michael Moore.

99% vs. 1% but we back the billionaires #1 candidate of choice.

she didn't coincide with Bernie she's an anti-vaxxer

sounds like you're complaining about this (from your own link). go ahead and build a wall - they'll just come over in ships like the chinks. if you want to stop illegal immigration, force the central American governments to make their own countries better places to live.

LATimes said:
Even when immigration officials want to deport someone who already has settled in the country, doing so is "virtually impossible" because of a lengthy backlog in the immigration courts, Sandweg said. Once people who have no prior removals or convictions are placed in deportation proceedings, actually removing them from the country can take six years or more in some jurisdictions, Sandweg said.

Deportations of people apprehended in the interior of the U.S., which the immigration agency defines as more than 100 miles from the border, dropped from 237,941 in Obama's first year to 133,551 in 2013, according to immigration data. Four out of five of those deportees came to the attention of immigration authorities after criminal convictions.

Nah I'll try to keep an open mind.
If he stops acting awful and fixes shit that would be cool.

Not like you're in position to judge, Obama's numbers look great and you're still a relentless hater.

What could prevent Donald Trump's recession

22 hrs ago

LMAO

you can barely read headlines that you regurgitate on here

why u like gawker and buzzfeed so much

up will soon be down.......down will soon be up

1's will not gate to 0's and vice a versa

XKEQBJv.gif

20160301_obama_1.jpg

everything was so wonderful what happened? oh yeah, trump

sounds like you're complaining about this (from your own link). go ahead and build a wall - they'll just come over in ships like the chinks. if you want to stop illegal immigration, force the central American governments to make their own countries better places to live.

oh, so wait, he wasn't really deporting these people then?

you were full of shit before or now?

can't have this both ways.....

other that topic can you really name a policy difference?

sincerely

who gives a fuck about policy difference he's a better public speaker and has a longer record of real progressive action. goddamn are you retarded? questions questions questions about everything sorry for not writing a book in the first place

sounds like you're crawfishing and then changing the subject

Back