[So] Imagine the threads/posts are people in a room...

Ekos

Veteran X
That room is TribalWar and you and I are in it. The people around us are saying their thread info alloud. Everything that someone types, someone says in the direction they were directing their text. I can't stop laughing.

So I was looking at this High Tech High school and I came across this:

Why do you require transcripts as part of the application?
We look at transcripts for two purposes, a) to verify the grade that students are in, and b) to look at student attendance. Student attendance is very important at all HTH schools, and we have not admitted students in the past who have had a large number of absences at their previous school. We have accepted multiple students with straight F's in their classes, as we do not believe that prior academic success is necessarily a predictor of how students can achieve at a HTH school.

How the fuck does that make sense? You didn't show up to school 12 days last year but got straight As, while Fuck Nut over here went everyday and still got Fs. Yeah, lets take Fuck Nut, he seems like the good choice.

On an unrelated note, CDs don't bend well. I've had a CD labed "Scheiße" (it failed when burning) sitting on my desk for a while. I'm trying to clean up and I pick it up and decide to bend it. For whatever retarded reason, I was thinking in my head that the cd could just bend (not really sure why I decided to bend it in the first place...). So it shattered and sent pieces flying all over the place. Now I get to clean up little bits of CD with all the other crap....

That's my story I'm sticking to it.

Ekos said:
The school was a lot of fun.
I remember going there for some reason. I think there was some Caltech or MIT presentation for people who were applying there. I think I went there for that. (I didn't get in to either.)

edit: What college did you end up choosing anyway?

Let me be the first to congratulate Fartius Stinkius on his congratulation of Ekos first successful dropping of acid. Congratulations.

Well, I must congratulate piotrr on congratulating Fratius Stinkius on his congratulation of Ekos first successful dropping of acid. Congratulations piotrr!

I must say with some pride that I am the first to give my respects to Kamel for his successful congratuations of piotrr regarding his thanks toward Fartius Stinkus concerning his own acclaim of the inaugural acid drop of Ekos.

fartiusstinkius said:
On an unrelated note, CDs don't bend well. I've had a CD labed "Scheiße" (it failed when burning) sitting on my desk for a while. I'm trying to clean up and I pick it up and decide to bend it. For whatever retarded reason, I was thinking in my head that the cd could just bend (not really sure why I decided to bend it in the first place...). So it shattered and sent pieces flying all over the place. Now I get to clean up little bits of CD with all the other crap....

Rather amazingly, I have also attempted this and nearly put my eye out when a shard hit my face. So at the moment I can't really say that there's much evidence of a Finn being smarter than a Swede. :lol:

It is with great satisfaction and pride that I congratulate all of you for being fucking idiots.

Congrats. :p:

Back