So I'm spending Christmas alone

Mystic Reaper

Veteran XV
I'm 26. My mom died when I was 18. My dad was just sent to prison for life this year (no I'm not getting into why). My sister (17) is living with friends so she can finish HS in Florida with her friends. I'm not really that close to the rest of my family so no use in driving to FL to pretend like we are. Oh and me and my girlfriend of 4 years split a couple months ago.

Looks like its just me and the dog.

Merry Christmas.

hey, there are people that are a lot worse off than you. just keep that in mind

merry christmas man

:(

Hopefully in years to come, things will get better for you. Start your own family, go over to your inlaws for christmas, stuff like that.

Acer0158 said:
hey, there are people that are a lot worse off than you. just keep that in mind

merry christmas man

Very true statement. I read some posts in a few other threads with different folks who feel burdened to be around their parents/family for one reason or another. Its one of those "don't know what you got 'til its gone" things I guess. Maybe someone will realize that by reading this, maybe they won't.

I'm in the same boat as you, either I go spend Christmas with people I fucking can't stand, or I chill at home and watch some football. I pick football.

hey man, im sorry to hear that.
just try to enjoy yourself, drink a few beers, meet up with some friends in the afternoon. i'm sure you'll find something to keep you occupied, hell you always have tribalwar.

merry christmas.

like someone else already said, there are worse off people than you. just enjoy your me time and have a good time at the bowl game.

Back