So, I'm officially stoked about T:V

I won't be satisfied until it is released and I find it fun to play. Until then hype doesn't matter one bit.

I'm pleased with what I saw in the video. I'm not going to get too sprung over it tho. Just gonna wait and see.

All i gotta say is that new stinger missle thing looks about 4x times cooler than the piece of shit missle launcher in T2

Dynamo said:
what the fuck was the point of this thread? we need bans for board cluttering shit like this.

Zip%20it.jpg

The game will be cool but I think once the mod community goes to town is when you'll see this game be come really popular

The video conference got me interested again. The speed of the whole thing is remeniscent of the original.

That said, i reserve all judgment until the release, but i like where this is going.

React0r said:
Yeah because you would know :rolleyes:
What, you know otherwise?

T1 was a fluke, t2 blew, and this game looks no better. You're all falling for the same bs again

oh well
get your hopes up, you're going to get owned yet again

*btw, you fucking spaz, get your head out of your ass, you never even played t1*

Dynamo said:
what the fuck was the point of this thread? we need bans for board cluttering shit like this.

[Sarcasm] Really - TW needs more space for "What's for breakfast" threads and "Would you hit it" threads. [/Sarcasm]

Back