So I'm getting old.

Found and pulled my first grey hair at 17. Four grew in its place. Pulled those and got 16 as a reward. Never plucked another.

My grey is a very distinguished, or so they lie to me about it. fifty solar revolutions, next week...

wait.

The sun has a rotational period of about 25 days

you are 3 and a half?

Be reassured: men age much better than women.

Everything about women is false. Even when they are young, they falsify their entire appearance. I hate to repeat this because a gay guy told me once, that man is the colorful bird. We don't need any enhancements to still look sexy. Even when you're eighty frickin years old.

Be reassured: men age much better than women.

Everything about women is false. Even when they are young, they falsify their entire appearance. I hate to repeat this because a gay guy told me once, that man is the colorful bird. We don't need any enhancements to still look sexy. Even when you're eighty frickin years old.

uh...wtf did i just read there?

:gayfight:

No gray law school hairs for me. Maybe the bar exam will get me there.

My one friend started losing her hair in clumps. LOL

pics of gf

Scotty-Bunny.jpg

envy me.

The last thing I need is for you guys to hunt her down from her picture and telling her about my checkered past. TW is my skeleton in the closet.

I had my first gray hairs in my early 20's, now I'm in my 30's, have quite a few grays to the point it's pretty noticable, but I still have a full head of hair. I'll take grays over balding any day.

I wouldn't mind some gray hairs at all.

My roommate has been losing his hair since he was 17. Like whoever it was that said it, gray hair > no hair

Back