[SO] I'm bringing back the Open Bar [TW weekly broadcast w/ call ins]

This is a fun idea.

I especially like the idea of getting a panel together to discuss topics of the week... threads, politics, games... etc...

Have a segment like that Bill Maher show. TW would get to meet its characters.

you could have a weekly :member: segment, where you read members posts, laugh at them and tell them to shut the fuck up.

I would listen.

I would love to host that..
only problem is the amount of time and planning it takes to get a panel like that together all at the same time. Not to mention getting everyone on like vent at the same time and making it "flow". For the time being I want to start off "slow" with call ins and discussions and then maybe progress it to that point.. As of right now I don't even have a shoutcast host locked down yet.....*COUGH

I approve of this idea. If it's going to work though, I would definitely recommend using skype for call-ins.

We should be able to get you space if you want to have the recordings as a full blown podcast so people can listen to it later.

I talked to Rayn and it seems that the plan you guys are on now is just enough for this site to function. I have to find

A SERVER FOR THE SHOUTCAST PROGRAM AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME...

but thanks yogi

MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE CAN HELP ME AND TRIBALWAR OUT HINT&*HINT
Spoiler

On the one hand, I certainly am for bringing this sort of thing back

On the other hand, there is going to be a problem keeping material fresh

Worth a try at least

Back