[SO] I woke up early

they need to make more tom & jerry cartoons

except it'd probably end up like that episode of the simpsons where itchy and scratchy are best friends and it's stupid and boring

actually it's Ben 10, which is pretty formulaic really. I'm rather disappointed I was hoping for something better.

What fucking time zone are you in? you posted this at ~20 minutes to 10 am EST

I usually wake up between 5-6 am

fuck ya beastwars

i dl'd 4 seasons of regular show and adventure time
best decision in a while

this thread is basically what my 2 year old would post if he posted here

i wouldn't be surprised if bodadmof forgot to mention that he wet his pull-up diaper, which is steven's 3rd thing on the list of 'things to do in the morning when i wake up 2 hours earlier than everyone else'

I got up to go to work, and found out having even a minor case of pink-eye is BAD and I was told to go home after 20 minutes. I get paid sick time but honestly? It's contagious if I am touching my eye (which I'm not) and I certainly won't let other people touch my eyes. People are weird or paranoid or both, least I got a paid sick day out of it.

No, but some causes can also come from pet hair and there are three cats in the house. Doesn't matter it's pretty minor, slight inflammation and the discharge isn't gross and it's not painful. Flushing with saline and not touching it and should be fine in a day or two. I just didn't know people treated pinkeye like the fucking bubonic plague. They made a point of it being "very contagious to children". I don't touch my eyes, wash my hands regularly, and certainly wouldn't let a kid stick their fingers in my eye. This shit get airborne or something?

I live on the west coast so I posted this around 6 am or something, also, pink eye is very bad.

It's bad if you constantly touch your eyes and then touch a bunch of other things/people. Fortunately I'm a grown-up and have that "self-control" thing to keep me from touching my pinkeye all the time.

Back