So I was eating my lunch and a guy took a picture of my car and license plate.

Falhawk

Veteran XX
I got out of the car asking him if there was a problem. He said he was from Texas and just liked to know that people in maine supported our troops (I have a state we support our troops plate). When I pressed him on it he said he didnt know I was in the car. I said that it actually made it worse, then he retreated quickly.

What the fuck?

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

I would probably be slightly weirded out too

but his explanation totally makes sense in a way :lol: I can just imagine some fine Texan fellow posting on his social media "see y'all, those Maine Yankees aren't all bad!" etc

Yeah, that’s his cover story. The Googlment has their eyes on you. Probably because you post here. Watch your 6 man.

You were eating lunch in your car? And pressed someone who gave you an apparent honest answer?

Gotta say, you're coming across as the awkward one here.

only creeps eat lunch alone in their car ffs

I ate my lunch on the coast, it is awesome out there. I packed the lunch so I wasn't going to eat out. I don't want to eat in my office on a nice day and our cafeteria is annoying.

some of us live in really beautiful areas

hell ya dude i take my break out by the beach

san antonio :ugh:

san antonio does suck, i will admit that. too many mescans, and not enough shoreline, you're right.

but still, you can get out of your car to enjoy the salt air :shrug:

(not a picture of today)

but anyhow this isn't a bad place to have lunch with your wife

250px-Eastern_promenade_portland.jpg

The good news is you averted any chance of a Texan thinking kindly of New Englanders

Sounds like a PI or a mook. You should have said you wanted to get a good look at a license plate from Texas, because you had never seen one and followed him back to his car. Like call his bluff. A lot of the people associated with domestic spying will have plain rims around their license plates, it's like a signal that the car is being used in that way.

oshit, your wife has a PI on you.

probably to make sure you don't come home early while the big black bull is over. :)

Back