So I want to buy an Xbox360...Where do I go?

misfit

Contributor
Veteran XV
My xbox hit the wall last week and had to be put down. So Ive decided to get an xbox360. Are there any good deals going on anywhere? Whats a good price to pay for one these days?

keep an eye on dealnews.com
they had a link the other day for the platinum ed. for 365 bucks

i seen a wall of em stacked up at costco

it was a bundle pack came with a premium pgr3 memory card and i think it was a plug and play kit

eb games

I brought it my xbox/psp/ps2 (games + accessories) ended up paying 200$ for my 360, 2 pads, warranty, 5 games :)

What the fuck?

You gave them 2 consoles and one handheld and the games to then pay 200$ for a 360?

bLiSS said:
What the fuck?

You gave them 2 consoles and one handheld and the games to then pay 200$ for a 360?

he says he got five games (and they go for 50-60 a piece)...But EB games only deals with you if they get the extremely better deal.

bLiSS said:
What the fuck?

2 year store warranty = 75$, 1 pad = 60$ and 1 game = 60$

so i basically payed for the warranty and taxes in the end. I don't think thats a lost since my xbox/ps2 have not been used since ummm tony hawk undeground came out and for ps2, i havent touched that since thps4. I think its safe to say I got rid shit i dont use.

nurp said:
so i basically payed for the warranty and taxes in the end. I don't think thats a lost since my xbox/ps2 have not been used since ummm tony hawk undeground came out and for ps2, i havent touched that since thps4. I think its safe to say I got rid shit i dont use.
Is this deal available for any ebgames? Just show up with your old xbox?

My local Best Buy has a few. I'll pick it up and sell it to you for NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS LOLOLOL.

Travace said:
i seen a wall of em stacked up at costco

it was a bundle pack came with a premium pgr3 memory card and i think it was a plug and play kit

I bought mine at Costco, it's a really good deal. Premium system (360 w/ HDD, 1 wireless controller, and a headset), PGR3 game, a second wireless controller, and a charge kit. I don't remember the price, but it was about $30-40 cheaper than buying it all separate.

thread marked

i gave my modded xbox to my brother, so i'm considering getting one myself after i get my tv issue settled

KnightWolf said:
Is this deal available for any ebgames? Just show up with your old xbox?
yep and for ewvery 3games u bring in its an extra 10$ and if its a top seller game its 5$ extra for that game.

Back