[So]I sat next to some black ladies at the movie theater

bam

Veteran XX
And they were very cordially, polite, and did not make a peep during the movie. :)

Edit: I saw Grownups last night.

Last edited:
I did have some white trash motherfuckers sitting in front of me that kept pulling out their cell phone and texting though.

there is usually a correlation between how fat said black ladies are and how likely they are to act like niggers in a movie theatre

If they are of medium build typically they are less likely to disturb a movie, conversely, the fatter or skinnier they are the greater the likelihood that they nigger it up. There was some study a few years back iirc.

there is usually a correlation between how fat said black ladies are and how likely they are to act like niggers in a movie theatre

I'd agree to an extent

but I think there's a critical fat where they're so ridiculously fat that they become homely, mother-like, courteous and friendly

it's the mid to low fat range that they are obnoxious

I'd agree to an extent

but I think there's a critical fat where they're so ridiculously fat that they become homely, mother-like, courteous and friendly

it's the mid to low fat range that they are obnoxious

This is a serious theory which I might agree with. When I lived in buffalo I found the fat black women were obnoxious and unfriendly, but the morbidly-obese black women were kind, loving, and good natured.

I sat next to two black ladies at I am Legend 2 years ago. They expressed a fond admiration for will smith before the show then they were polite and quiet throughout the remainder of the movie.

This is a serious theory which I might agree with. When I lived in buffalo I found the fat black women were obnoxious and unfriendly, but the morbidly-obese black women were kind, loving, and good natured.

yeah I've found this through personal experience too

I think black women experiencing critical fat no longer care about their weight and whatnot so they're free to be friendly and good natured

but mid to low level fatass black women are still chastising themselves every time they eat that tenth piece of fried chicken and it shows in their mannerisms

I sat next to two black ladies at I am Legend 2 years ago. They expressed a fond admiration for will smith before the show then they were polite and quiet throughout the remainder of the movie.

you live in Canada or something don't you? The farther north you go, the more civilized the Negroes become.

Back