[So] I just won airfare, hotel and tickets...

Zelgaddiss

Veteran X
to Weezer in San Diego on the 18th of this month. God bless the radio.
What else should I do while there? Also, Bighead, you're in diego rite? We should get a drink!

I will be in the bahamas loling at hurricanes because my head is too large to be impacted by those silly little storms.

I will be in the bahamas loling at hurricanes because my head is too large to be impacted by those silly little storms.

Ah Damn I thought i might be able to meet the legend...
or meat the legend...

also, Angels and Airwaves is opening for them *uugh*

didnt you hear??? bahamas about to be destroyed by Ike....then the storm is turning north to wipe new jersey off the face of the planet taking all of the guidos with it

edit: angels and airwaves :lol: show up to the show an hour late to skip that shit

You still listen to radio? :huh:

i have an XM receiver for my car that i use and love, but if im like going to the store or something i wont take it and will listen to the radio for the 5 minute drive

and in the 5 minutes there and back i will usually here a song twice on a variety of stations i listen to

Could visit Sea World San Diego. They have Journey To Atlantis coaster ride, and you get free beer samples. They also sell beer and you can walk around the park drinking it.

How many days to you get out there? Tell us when the plane arrives, and when it leaves.

Last edited:
Back