So i just hooked up my new...[360]

VGX

Veteran XX
And the fucking hard drive does'nt work :( I have to pay shipping to send off the defective hard drive then they will send me a new one. I hope this is'nt an omen of things to come.

Well fuck i guess that's what i get for letting TW influence my console buying decision.

why the fuck do you have to ship the thing off? you just bought it? bring it back to the store and tell them to give you a new one!

I bought it from walmart.com this one:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5303664

And when i called the support line the hindu lady(who barely spoke english) said to ship it to a place in texas and they will send me a new one.

you just spent over $400...go to walmart and make them give you a new one. fuck shipping it back to MS, that's too much hassle. and if walmart refuses then just get a refund and go buy it from Best Buy. they gave me no hassle when i exchanged mine.

are you sure the HD doesn't work? try disconnecting it and reconnecting - maybe it's just loose.

I tried it 3-4 times and it still came up with the red light flashing on the lower right corner and the E68 message.I googled that and concluded it was the HD.

It works fine when i detatch the HD.

fuck :(

dayam. well, go back to walmart and bring the console. tell them the HD doesn't work, show 'em the receipt from your online purchase and make them give you a new console.

Back