so i just got my eyebrow pierced...

.5ive

Veteran X
cap_001.jpg

cap_002.jpg

14g barbell in my right eyebrow. porter and his sorta-girlfriend were there with me. cost $50. felt like a bit of a pinch, kinda made my right eye water, but that's cause the girl's pinkie kinda poked it...and i might be a wuss....

why did i make this thread? so you guys could make fun of how ugly i am IRL

:(

i hit submit thread before the images uploaded
it didn't bleed. didn't swell. nothing. it's like i always had it there. wierd :-\

edit: damn, you guys were on this thread like shit on velcro

HELLO FIVE-IVE! YOU KNOW WHY I'M CALLING YOU FIVE-IVE?! BECUASE 5 DOESNT MAKE AN "F" sOUND. IT MAKES A "FIVE" SOUND.

Has the insatiable urge to suck penis hit you yet, or are you still in the preliminary stages of being a faggot?

blackie420rx said:
Has the insatiable urge to suck penis hit you yet, or are you still in the preliminary stages of being a faggot?
That'll hit when he gets the nose ring.

Scuzzle said:
HELLO FIVE-IVE! YOU KNOW WHY I'M CALLING YOU FIVE-IVE?! BECUASE 5 DOESNT MAKE AN "F" sOUND. IT MAKES A "FIVE" SOUND.

What the FUCK, man. You're the only one who doesn't know that the period in front makes the "ive" silent. Fucking noob

:rofl:

MrGone said:
What the FUCK, man. You're the only one who doesn't know that the period in front makes the "ive" silent. Fucking noob
Fuck you, buddy, that rule only applies in Tennesee

Back