So I just got invited to a frat party..

um... its like any other party - with more fights.

Why the fuck not go, the hell else you doing tonight faggmo.

I just got invited to the girls apartment across from ours for a party. But I'm not too sure about them, I don't want to get trapped in a room of uglies. Decisions decisions

Trinston said:
I just got invited to the girls apartment across from ours for a party. But I'm not too sure about them, I don't want to get trapped in a room of uglies. Decisions decisions

paper bag. besides, ugly chicks suck just as good if not better than non uglies.

Frat parties are by far the least fun parties i went to, always fights over some stupid shit cops always come and all the chicks share the same STD's because they all fuck the same dudes

TonyElTigre said:
Frat parties are by far the least fun parties i went to, always fights over some stupid shit cops always come and all the chicks share the same STD's because they all fuck the same dudes

Didn't you mother teach you that sharing is caring?

TonyElTigre said:

I think it depends on the frat and what type of party. I went to one where it was manly shots/hard stuff with some beer. That one rocked! Everyone got smashed really quick. Knowing some of the brothers helps too.

Trinston said:

Tell the girls about the frat party.

Show up at the door with 20 something odd women.

You = Pimp-like status

Back