So, I just got a guy fired...

:lol: I had forgot about this he put a poor man out of a job and as far as we know he lost his house,wife,children and is starving on the streets!!

Project2501 said:
What do you mean?

I was offended. I reported it like I was supposed to. If he was hating on the religious I would've done the same thing. Ignorant fucks don't deserve to have a place in this world.

Way to be a hippocrite.

Project2501 said:
Ok, well here's the summary of what happened.

We have music that plays over the whole building, which is run through one of the servers I built, and runs MusicMatch Jukebox software which streams CD quality music via commercial free internet radio. Now this music is not only played softly over the staff, its the hold music as well when you're on hold over the phone. So naturally we have to keep it to soft rock or stuff that's wholesome and not all hard and death sounding.

Anyways, I got a call from one of the guys in the Collections department this afternoon... It went a little something like this:

He said, “Can we turn off this gay music?”
I replied, “Excuse me?”
He said, “This music is stupid, and gay, and only gays and transvestites would listen to it.”
I replied, “What’s wrong with gays and transvestites, and how do you know some don’t work here?”
He said, “Well, I know who is and he’s not here, so we should change the music.”
I replied, “Ok, I'll change the music.”

Needless to say I was quite offended. I quickly wrote up an email to 2 managers and the head of Human Resources explaining what had happened and that I was quite offended by his attitude. Next thing I know the head of HR is coming to me with his KeyFob (used to get into the building) sayind he had been fired.

Heh, serves him right.

way2go fag

Project2501 said:
What do you mean?

I was offended. I reported it like I was supposed to. If he was hating on the religious I would've done the same thing. Ignorant fucks don't deserve to have a place in this world.
afk killing self

im not reading the thread. fuck the people who say you're thin skinned. they're just as ignorant as the person who got fired.

in summary, fuck em all.

edit:
in second summary: ytf was this bumped...trickedinto old thread ofux

Krytoss said:
im not reading the thread. fuck the people who say you're thin skinned. they're just as ignorant as the person who got fired.

in summary, fuck em all.

edit:
in second summary: ytf was this bumped...trickedinto old thread ofux

your a a big pussy too, this thread showed me how much of a whiny bitch faggot project was and he has really only reaffirmed this with every post since

Back