[so] I have just finished drinking one litre of vodka

How do you drink a liter of Vodka when most bottles are 750 ml.? Do you drink 1 750 ml. bottle and then go get a second one and drink 250 more ml.? What happens to the other 500 ml.?

I don't know about your bottles, but the smirnoff bottles here have one litre(well, 998ml actually)...

How do you drink a liter of Vodka when most bottles are 750 ml.? Do you drink 1 750 ml. bottle and then go get a second one and drink 250 more ml.? What happens to the other 500 ml.?

Most vodka sold in the states is in Liters now also. You cannot buy "a fifth" as in 1/5 gallon. To accommodate customers in the habit of buying a fifth of whatever, they offer the 750 mL size which is very close.

I'm something of a vodka expert.

Most vodka sold in the states is in Liters now also. You cannot buy "a fifth" as in 1/5 gallon. To accommodate customers in the habit of buying a fifth of whatever, they offer the 750 mL size which is very close.

I'm something of a vodka expert.

since you're vodka expert, what brand would you suggest for the best bang for your buck? right now I usually go for stolichnaya.

I think the 750 ml. bottle is downsized packaging to boost profits while keeping the price close to 10 or 20 bucks. I don't know if I would want to drink a 1 liter bottle brand.

Get some new pics of your GF or she's fucking fake.

DSC09005.jpg

DSC08994.jpg

DSC09135.jpg

as a bonus, here are some pics of me in drag

DSC09134.jpg

DSC09189.jpg

DSC09193-1.jpg

since you're vodka expert, what brand would you suggest for the best bang for your buck? right now I usually go for stolichnaya.

It comes down to preference. I liked Stolichnaya best of all. It's not just a wheat vodka, but Russian winter wheat, which gives it a pretty neutral flavor. Sip it straight.

Depending on your palate, you might like a potato vodka better- most common example of this is Italy's Chopin. It's about the same price, but tastes way different. I liked it, just not as well.

Most Americans seem to prefer France's Grey Goose vodka. It's a great vodka, more expensive than Stolichnaya, but I liked the taste and finish of Stolichnaya a bit better.

Absolut is popular here in the USA, mainly because of some very very cool ads. Absolut has arguably the best collection of magazine ads ever made. Unfortunate that the product they are peddling tastes like a titration of lighter fluid and battery acid.

Vodka seems to be having a brand explosion right now like beer and wine. I don't know how good any of it really is. There seems to be some vodka with a nasty taste, and some that tastes fine (no taste.) Though, I really haven't drunk any in months.

yeah, grey goose and belvedere are on another price range. and yes absolut has awesome ads but it's not as good as stoli imo.

what do you have to say about stuff like ciroc, xellent and shit like that?

i just drank a litre of water and am heading to the gym to get fucking huge and piss probably 2-3 times. i will most likely fuck my girlfriend in the ass since she is on her period and cant refuse my throbbing cock.

fuck, should i have made my own thread?

Back