So I have a Motorola Backflip...

and it got stolen.

Going to At&T today to look at phones. I really liked the droid OS(even the shitty watered down version my backflip had) and would like another droid phone. AT&T doesn't have the best selection of droid stuff, so I might be looking at the iPhone 4gs.

I was just wondering if any of you folk have a HTC Aria or a Samsung Captivate and how you feel about them and how you guys think they compare to the iPhone 4gs and 3gs.

I have a Vibrant with Bell (Its like the international Galaxy S) I am not sure what features the captivate doesn't have vs the Vibrant but the phone I have is good and samsung finished 2.2 so it should be out soon

I have a Vibrant with Bell (Its like the international Galaxy S) I am not sure what features the captivate doesn't have vs the Vibrant but the phone I have is good and samsung finished 2.2 so it should be out soon

I have the same phone and its bad ass, i dumped my Iphone's for this and im real happy with it, MobiTV is cool and i loaded the Navigation app as well and it works great.

samsung-vibrant2.jpg

Thanks for the info guys. After spending about 2 hours in the store playing with all the phones and interrogating the employees, I finally settled on the Samsung Galaxy. That big screen just sucked me in.

Back