So I got my wisdom teeth removed

Twi$ta

Veteran X
Just got back from the oral surgeon, I have the gaws in but my mouth is still bleeding like a mofo, when will it stop?

i was suppose to have mine done last friday, but didn't have the $$ to do it right now. I gotta have all 4 taken out too. Sux dude, i will be there soon.

It is suppose to stop in a day or two.

Day or two tops. The best part is that you'll have these holes in your jaw for a few months. GRATS! :wave:

SaintDude said:
Day or two tops. The best part is that you'll have these holes in your jaw for a few months. GRATS! :wave:

Yes, and avoid feeling those holes through your cheeks. Even after a week or two, it still hurt when I did that.

Sanity said:
You just have to keep changing the gauze. Dont spit out the blood or anything either.

Dont spit it out? what am I supposed to do besides swollow it, I hope im not supposed to let it drain down my face

Takes ~1 week from what I remember. And don't use a straw when drinking or you'll risk getting "dry sockets" when you suck the clots out :ack:

Twi$ta said:
Dont spit it out? what am I supposed to do besides swollow it, I hope im not supposed to let it drain down my face

Well, you can spit. Just do it very easily. You dont want to knock the blood clots out. It'll give you dry socket. You really dont want any kind of suction in your mouth.

Back