so i got my matrix reloaded tickets....

Notorious

Veteran XX
..anyone else?

our local theatre decided to do a 10pm showing on the 14th(day early) and sell 100 tickets, so i went an hour before they opened today to get them. i can't wait to see this movie.

you can also get tickets via www.fandango.com

Sup noto, i'm not a member :eek:

It looks like a kickass movie, that's why I'm not dling it, cuz I wanna see thel the special effects the way they were ment to be seen.

Hedge said:
Sup noto, i'm not a member :eek:

It looks like a kickass movie, that's why I'm not dling it, cuz I wanna see thel the special effects the way they were ment to be seen.

what the fuck. my sponsership has expired? :-[

I like how the sequel is getting the same type of reviews as the first film: mediocre, but still positive; it means its the same style. Also, some people are saying the movie gets a TON better on repeat viewings because it's so deep, I can't wait.

going to the 4:20 showing on 15th with cow-orkers. heh. heh. 420. heh.

anyone seeing it in digital? my theater has digital but they didn't get the digital release this time. Saw SW2 there but not this time....bummer :(

Glare said:
i was gonna take a girl to see it

but...her dads having open heart surgery that day

shit

bang her before. go with your bro's that won't be asking a million questions during the whole thing. bang her after. bring flowers to dad to insure you get banged on another day.

Back