[SO] I got a new puppy

JustinCase said:
PUPPY ALERT!!!!!!!!

puppy.JPG

one quick pic before I have to go to work

I can already tell he's smart as hell. I walked him outside and he stayed right at my side. Threw a ball into the yard, he ran to get it and brought it right back to me, pretty amazing.

I'm getting plenty more pics tomorrow when I take him out
omg omg omg omgo mg omg <3
quoted again for puppy cuteness

JodoFett said:
I got a cheeseburger at Cheesecake Factory the other day and it was fucking awesome.

isn't exactly 5 star, but its damn fucking good, i love that place

p.s. cuteness ++ on puppy, and make sure you train him from day 1, and he'll be great

Iason said:
wow black lab what an average and typical dog

Dumbass.

P.S. Cool looking pup Justin, hope he becomes everything you hope for and more. Labs are awesome dogs, congrats man.

JustinCase said:
nice looking dog

I don't really have 2k to drop on dog training and I wouldn't want to send my dog off to live with someone else

I have plenty of free time I can spend learning how to train him, just need a good book or website

I think his natural instinct will take over when you are hunting and he'll pick it up by himself... they are descended from wolves afterall.

Yeah, my black labrador looked exactly like that when he was young, but he grew up to be dumb as a brick most the time. He is still the only dog we've had that can open a door, sliding door mind you. When I see him most of the time and I never know how the hell he managed to figure that out.

Back