So I got a girlfriend

None

She does surf and play the violin. I told her she has to teach me to do those. We both have played the piano, I think it would be fun to learn some songs on the piano and play them together.

None

She does surf and play the violin. I told her she has to teach me to do those. We both have played the piano, I think it would be fun to learn some songs on the piano and play them together.
Make sure you wear gloves.

Wow.

To think I actually agree with TonyElTigre on the topic of female relations is damn near the last thing I ever thought I would do.

It's right up there with covering a spiked club in iodine and shoving it up my ass.
But at this rate, who fucking knows.

numbersgohereoo5.jpg

She is on the right

Congratulations,

Your girlfriend's picture now rests in a special folder in Baby Bew's hard drive.

Wow.

To think I actually agree with TonyElTigre on the topic of female relations is damn near the last thing I ever thought I would do.

It's right up there with covering a spiked club in iodine and shoving it up my ass.
But at this rate, who fucking knows.

ohh we are so different me and you. Now come over here and give me some suga.

at first i didn't think it was possible for someone not to have a gf untill they were 22

but after seeing you post i can see why

this will end in 2 months if you're lucky, when she leaves you for a man

Congratulations,

Your girlfriend's picture now rests in a special folder in Baby Bew's hard drive.
Yep, she's right next to Mrs. Nullper, Mofo & Mael, Moker & Col, Creative's gf, nightblue of tw.net fame and some other guy and his girlfriend.

mrturtle.jpg

You've failed at Relationships 101.

You have no idea how much that makes me laugh. Thank you :)

Anyways you know what one of the best things about her is? She is a voracious reader like me. We exchanged books yesterday. We are such nerds :rofl:

Back