so i got a 15 year old pregnant

So, since there is no knocked up 15 year old babysitter\maid would this then be called a victimless crime? :D

Funny coincidence, was just reading the L.A. Times, a guy I went to high school with and who my boss knows was arrested, he was assistant football and basketball coach at Santa Monica High School and fucked a 17 year old and two 15 year olds.

They declined to extend his contract.

Skimming through this post there was a couple of "i'm in this same boat" type of shit.

For fuck sake if you're 21+ years of age and your "hanging" out with 15 year olds, you really are a fucking loser at life. The fact that you have to hang out with 15 year olds says everything about you....

that said is "I'm such a social reject that I cant even relate to people my own age. Someone please like me!!!!".

God I pity some of you.

Falhawk said:
If you're just now reading this thread, you should know that he admits to it being totally fake at about page 15.

all the pages between here and there suck.

you are welcome.

LOL. Thats just like in the episode of Family Guy where they are watching the movie, and then peter cuts in because he recorded himself, and ruins the ending by telling them what happened, and then saying he saved the people 2 boobless dull hours.

Plus you can tell its fake by the way he describes it. No serious guy would describe something like that unless they write for hustler.

Back