So I bought a PS3 along with GTA4

Hit

Contributor
Veteran XV
K so, after much research, I decided to go with the PS3.

The Xbox seems to have too crashing problems on too many occasions, and overheats, etc.. so I went with the PS3. I don't anticipate to be gaming online too much, so not paying the xbox online charge was a plus as well.

This is my first console since the original Nintendo :sunny:

haha idiot dont you know the 360 will be receiving an unknown amount of updates that could include an entire extra 30 games the size of san diego moron dumbo

XBOX RULEZ

well see if you buy gta4 for the 360 there is the possibility that you will be able to download extra content that will possibly include extra cities the size of san francisco that are playable and entirely new characters and cars and spaceships and basically whole other games!

well see if you buy gta4 for the 360 there is the possibility that you will be able to download extra content that will possibly include extra cities the size of san francisco that are playable and entirely new characters and cars and spaceships and basically whole other games!

i heard M$ paid like 50 trillion dollars for it.... i think someone at rockstar got their dick sucked for it....

i heard its even better than the original gta IV game....

so
whats so sweet about the 360 again?
or is it just that the ps3 sucks

havent you heard, the 360 is made by microsoft. not only is it AMERICAN!!!1!! but they have a track record of stellar hardware performance, and not to mention their expert coders they have working there... its practically unbreakable.

I say congrats on your purchase good sir.

thank you good sir :D

I looked online, didn't really see any other games that made me WANT to buy them as well.. I think Tekken 6 should be coming out sometime soon - that should be a good game for when friends are over.

As for the online content with xbox for gta, I'll be surprised if the actual game itself doesn't have enough content to wear me out... I don't think i'll miss anything to special by not having this super special content.

Back