so how many of you dudes have a six/eightpack?

"Genetics" are an excuse in most cases... you cannot outgrow your height or your frame, but any human being can make the best of what they have. It is either through ignorance of the methods to achieve this, or through sheer laziness that "genetics" are not overcome. Anybody can have a six-pack, but many people are unable to conquer their addictions to food, alcohol, drugs, etc etc.... and that's fine too. Live your life the way you wanna, and find happiness in whatever makes you happy. Just don't bash people who work hard to achieve the bodies they have and find happiness in that. :]

i work out 7 days a week for ~2 hours each day. I'll do 4x25 abs maybe 3 of those days. my diet is no where near that good. on the weekdays at lunch at HS we get to go out to eat. mcdonalds, burgerking, everything like that. i am pretty far from an extremely healthy diet.

however, i maintain a pretty solid 8 pack, almost perfectly symmetrical. ~8% BF last time i checked (around a year ago). it comes natural to me i guess?

oh yea i drink most weekends tho, but mostly liquor

Last edited:
i understand that you are weak minded and you can't do it -- but don't say that some people are "genetically fat" or "genetically skinny".. you're just going to deter people who are probably more motivated than you from getting the body they want.
again.. genetics only separate people like arnold from people like lee priest. PERIOD.

it has absolutely nothing to do with genetics. anyone with enough discipline can get strong. i used to be a skinny ass little asian kid. swam all the time, but that was it. then i decided to hit the gym every day. results are in my post on page 5. been like that for around 2-3 years. now i'm getting fat and lazy (heh), but ohwell.

having a defined six-pack doesn't just mean you targeted that area. it means you are healthy and fit in general. regardless of how much you work your abs, if you're not at a sufficiently low body fat level, then they aren't going to show. and dropping that body fat only comes from being fit overall. you can't just drop fat off your abs, it's impossible.

well since by 2 people i've been told the electrical test is bullshit for skinny people maybe i should have it really tested. it will most likely be less than 10%. not because i don't eat and not because i donate all my free time to working out. i just don't have any fat.

Back