[So] Global Warming is not Man Made maybe?

the earth has been way, way hotter than it is right now

i'm not saying greenhouse gases have no effect, but this isnt unprecedented on earth by any means

It has not been that much hotter than it is. Right now we are on the hot side as far as long term temperatures go. I don't know where you get this "way, way" stuff from. Anyway, here's the famous CO2/Temperature graph, someone has to post it first, might as well be me:

CS02-CO2-Temperature.gif

So what you're saying is...

The Earth goes through natural cycles of warm and cold, largely without any sort of human intervention?

I could never be convinced to believe something as far-fetched and ridiculous as THAT.

The Earth goes through natural cycles of warm and cold, largely without any sort of human intervention?

I could never be convinced to believe something as far-fetched and ridiculous as THAT.
Nor can I believe that anything humanity has ever done could have a negative and lasting effect on this planet!

OMG YOU'RE IGNORING THE THEORIES :domotwak:

Has the Global Warming issue been completely spent?

Let's see...

GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

ALSO JEWS DID WTC

MOUNTAIN DEW TASTES LIKE SHIT

that fucking paragraph said controversy every other sentence

its in there at least 20 times im sure

this is why people are fucking stupid
instead of developing technologies to deal with the changing climate, we sit here and argue whos right or not.

Might be OFN, but here is the link to the BBC video:

The Great Global Warming Swindle

Worth the time. Especially if you watched "An Inconvenient Truth."
Yup, very enjoyable. They point out that Co2 increase follows temperature increase -- it does not cause it. In fact, it is sun activity that causes climate change. :bloops: for Al Gore and the new man-made global warming religion!

Torrent is here

Anyway, here's the famous CO2/Temperature graph, someone has to post it first, might as well be me:

CS02-CO2-Temperature.gif

Clearly showing that CO2 follows the increase of the Earth's temperature. How about this graph:

image191.gif

Solar winds and the Earth's temp.

But, this must be crazy talk. Certainly a thermonuclear object billions of times larger than the Earth has no bearing on our temperature. It must be because of several million cars.

Clearly showing that CO2 follows the increase of the Earth's temperature.

Did you fail 4th grade math class? CO2 increases clearly precede temperature increases in that graph. I hate to point this out, but you, sir, are an idiot.

As for your solar wind chart, it shows not even 150 years of records, and it suspiciously stops 20 years ago (hmm, wonder why?) My chart shows CO2/temperature for the last 400,000 years. The republicans are the ones who are supposed to be saying "short periods of time don't matter," yet there you go.

Last edited:
As for your solar wind chart, it shows not even 150 years of records, and it suspiciously stops 20 years ago (hmm, wonder why?) My chart shows CO2/temperature for the last 400,000 years. The republicans are the ones who are supposed to be saying "short periods of time don't matter," yet there you go.
Watch the documentary he linked, you will see that you're wrong. Of course, knowing that your adopted religion has just been proven false will be a tough pill to swallow ... but I think you're up to it.

Which part of what you quoted was wrong? Does the chart not show just 120 years? Doesn't mine show 400,000 years? Did you forget how to read charts, as well?

Back