[So]Former "Queen of Scientology" Talks About How Stupid it is.

Code4

BP's Pimpx
Veteran XV
'Queen of Scientology' Karen de la Carriere reveals the Church's innermost secrets | Mail Online

Karen said: 'Scientology is like tsunami of destruction. It launches at you and when it retreats it leaves behind broken lives, damaged people, bankrupt people, people who thought they were buying a dream but were sold a monster'.

Speaking from her home in Los Angeles, barely 40 minutes drive from the compound in which she was held all those years ago, she explained: 'The dark part of Scientology never surfaces as you enter the door, but the higher up the levels you go the more it's brought out.

She recalled: 'The church has an intelligence bureau. It used to be called the Guardians Office, now it's the Office for Special Affairs. I was summoned and told I was being sent to the Rehabilitation Project Force [RPF].
'That is the mind control, Gulag of the church. It's rough – sleep deprivation, cold left over Oliver Twist food, hard manual labor.
'You have to do anything from cleaning toilets hour after hour to sweeping backroom staircases to cleaning the grunge under the galleys, crawling on your belly.'

She said: 'I was a guinea pig. For 12 hours a day I had to run around a pole. Today it's called the Running Program – they sell it. On the sixth floor of their 'cathedral' in Florida there's a running track and you give the church $2,500 and you run for 5 hours a day or more. It's supposed to give you spiritual enlightenment.'
And it did give Karen an enlightenment of sorts. She explained, 'I was on that every single day for three months. Only with breaks to recover... then running and running. I hit a very low point. I was squashed like a subatomic particle. I was an amoeba. I was crushed, just moving robotically like a puppet to move my body round the track.
'But I swore as I ran round that track, one day I will tell the story about what really goes on in the Church of Scientology. I made the decision that one day I would talk about it.'

TLDR: Them honkies are crazy

wwcNeFX.jpg

the common pleb naturally wants to belong to a group to feel special

book clubs, religion, political parties, protests, diablo3 players... all joining just to belong

Back