so do you think obama

WiLd_FiRe

Veteran XX
is going to organize any more basketball games in his thug community of chicago ?

man he is a great man with great accomplishments

i wonder how he slid into office in the first place, it couldn't be because he got everybody else kicked off of the ballot.

The federal budget has GROWN by at least 7% for several years, while the economy has only grown by 3.2%. That is out of balance. Time to pull out the red pen and start cutting.

that is why fox has the highest ratings when it comes to news ... maybe because they expose all of the facts, and not just half of them.

Of course when you read the fornt page of cnn all day, i could see how you would miss that.

Seeing as McCain's crew is so bent on bashing Obama's job out of college, why isn't the Obama campaign bashing McCain's service for working for a beer distributor in a position he got because he married the owner's daughter.

that is why fox has the highest ratings when it comes to news ... maybe because they expose all of the facts, and not just half of them.

Of course when you read the fornt page of cnn all day, i could see how you would miss that.

No they just tell the dimwitted what they want to hear like, how we are always doing the right thing in other countries, we are strong and our economy is booming.

McCain thinks Washington has an 'r' in it. He also thinks it's cool to make sure his voice is as squeaky, screechy, and annoying as possible.

240px-Alan_Keyes.jpg

Back