so... curling

:lol:

WLS-Ch.7 blames graphics s and Pyeongchang - Chicago Tribune

$

tbch i would watch p.f. chang winter olympics over the ioc shitshow in pyong chang chong

so sad 2 say i'm no longer interested in wat political and media fags (both should have ((())) amirite) have done re: turning the olympic games in2 a military parade designed by game genie and brought 2u by happyflag

i think they missin a ring in olympic logo too lol

ya im just kinda watchin on the side with my 3rd eye while the girl watches short track and snowboard and FFWs thru the rest... and only sometimes stops at curling so we can lol at it.

tell us when big time figga skating starts some of us are guilty of olympic ignorance of faggotry proportions

rasis graphic whitewashes subtle subterfuge of asian and rusko olympic rings joined into one

dood starcrafts 5x the physical prowess and agility of curling... have u seen korean sc pros they p ripped

look at curly doods some r fat as fk and womens look like they do fap shows on side to make ends meet cuz bocci ball on ice make no $$$

When you started talking about "is this a real sport" and "fat fucks are playing it" and "no one else in teh world plays this" I was confused if you were talking about football or curling.

soo.... doubles luge bois

does it make sense? nah... but hey... why not, make the LGBQT#!%^ community happy i guess.

i mean why not make it a 3some?

so between dis and curling.... :Hmm:

back in the day (like 70's, 80's) most bars used to have like a 'table top' version of curling. It was really about 10' long and used what was essentially big metal hockey pucks

Back